*tap tap tap*
Is this thing on?
Hello! Success! Soon I'll be typing away my daily rants and ramblings!
Stay tuned for further developments!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, so this was recommended to me. I spend my days working in one of the top pediatric facilities in the world, and at night I hit up the local Costco and over dose on pizza.
4 comments:
Wow Ms. Xarcasmo! yes it's on. You might cut back on the volume a bit, otherwise you'll get feedback. Oh, wait, you may want that. Ok...
As the older more experienced blogger I'll try show you the ropes. ;)
Seriously, If you need anything let me know, I'm just the creepy ol' blogger down the block.
Oh yeah, I just realized it's probably only obvious to me...
This is I love Rob, Rob
That's it. I'm never going to go karaoke'ing with YOU.
Are you the same creepy ol' blogger down the block that passes out stale popcorn balls and pennies at Halloween?
Oh no, that's the guy across the street. I'm the candy apples and open bags of candy corns guy.
Post a Comment